Kamis, 19 November 2009

person sucks

she one of my friends, for some reason she makes me really upset today. This day turned into a bad day for it. hmm, it was strange indeed to hate one attack a friend. but this in fact she never tried to understand how I am. she's a pompous rich, excessive, annoying, no shame, and a lot of things. seeking the attention of all men,. only front men, doing good, tell everyone who is not real. Paing felt perfect, like it's all in his life. sorry, not envious. I'm not envious. but if you're rich you should be paid to me. I dont have to wait weeks and weeks if you're rich. I should be patient, but because it couldn't accept your attitude that your property boasts front of me, obviously I demanded my money. one more, you are smart right? should test questions as you dont see the answer.if you prove you are smart. or is all the lies you again, dear? haha. I dont know because you always feel that you are the most perfect. yes it's okay but if there is evidence of this, is there any proof? sory dear, you are my friend but if this keeps up you may all be away from you. I just want the best for you


sory pake bahasa inggris .. sok inggris ya gue ? ngga etislah kalo geu bicara pake bahsa indonesia . haha

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

By :
Free Blog Templates