Kamis, 19 November 2009

angry because the same person

first, I was angry because this person. remember? now, I dont know why these people dont seem to stop looking for trouble to me. dont know why? human life created by God with freedom of expression right? if envious said. Dont dare to speak in the background. I never felt doing something wrong in front of you. but why do you like so hated? if there is something that makes you angry you should tell me. so dont make me confused, because it works, very uncomfortable. I wouldn't knowingly, but women should age like you who are older than me should you can do better than me. I dont think I am better than you. but that was. okay I relented. I'm sorry my reply make you hate me, I never meant like that, because I know you are my cousin. I have more respect for you as my sister. I really hated the hostility especially with my own sister.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

By :
Free Blog Templates