God... These tears cover the tightness in my chest.
My soul is fragile when it doesn't see the warmth of her smile for me.
this body frozen when you don't wipe the tears flowing down my cheeks.
So sick .......
Mom, if you really understand what I feel?
if I have a lot of words to express how my feelings.
I was not as soft as cotton, may be.....
I'm also not as beautiful as the flowers as you want but my heart still can feel the bitterness.
This love is blind.
blind to the many of love you have you give.
blind to the warmth that embraces my soul close.
blind to the beauty of the smile every morning to deliver me out of the house.
Mom....if you know ?
I hate this kind, hate toward myself
how could I be right in your eyes?
how I can be good in your heart?
how can I make you proud of me ...?
I just wanted you to know how much I love you, mom
new year 2010 :)
16 tahun yang lalu


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar