today I am disappointed. I never thought would feel very disappointed with my friends-friends who should serve as encouragement to my live "crazy family". somehow it makes me upset like this? maybe, I was too excessive, or that are sensitive to my feelings until I feel this is a very trivial thing for them. and may also, in this feeling.
I was a member of crazy family have changed, they don’t like the friends I knew. yap! although, I don’t want to be a selfish person. I don’t have objections, if they have their own business. but tomorrow is the birthday of one of their friends. if they no longer care about this? I don’t want to negative thinking anymore. they've really changed. but, what they don’t feel something, as I feel. ha? I’m tired once thought about this. why should I have a headache thinking about this? while they probably didn’t think about it. Now, I no longer cared about what I'd do. until it becomes complicated if I had to take his own attitude.
I miss Vanya: ') thank you already want to listen to my story mami. and thank you also for Ijmatin who already want to listen to all my story, gave me support and always there for me.
you guys are the best for me: D
I was a member of crazy family have changed, they don’t like the friends I knew. yap! although, I don’t want to be a selfish person. I don’t have objections, if they have their own business. but tomorrow is the birthday of one of their friends. if they no longer care about this? I don’t want to negative thinking anymore. they've really changed. but, what they don’t feel something, as I feel. ha? I’m tired once thought about this. why should I have a headache thinking about this? while they probably didn’t think about it. Now, I no longer cared about what I'd do. until it becomes complicated if I had to take his own attitude.
I miss Vanya: ') thank you already want to listen to my story mami. and thank you also for Ijmatin who already want to listen to all my story, gave me support and always there for me.
you guys are the best for me: D


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar