Kamis, 12 Agustus 2010

taruna mandiri shs :)

Now, I’m studied in Taruna Mandiri’s high school  stay with my close friend “Vio” . undergo a three-day orientation period, in our minds before lived, very heavy. but the moment passed, all wasn’t as heavy as we thought . but fun, we met new friends. even though seniors, sometimes with a yell to frighten us. but I know they are actually good-hearted. hehe  : D
last day of orientation, I didn’t attend because I was sick. I probably missed a memorable event. and now, it's almost a month I go to school there. but I haven’t been able to get friends like my friends first. This month term mayn’t be too long to adapt. Going forward, I really hope they can become friends as I want.
I am aware, isn’t easy to make a person as we wish. with that I also have to be a good person to everyone. However, humans aren’t infallible. I'll try to be the best way I can

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

By :
Free Blog Templates